MULTIPLE RECRUITMENT FOR BUSINESS ANALYST IN NETHERLANDS…APPLY NOW!!!
Netherlands which is seldom referred to as Holland is a country in Western Europe with 12 provinces sharing borders with Germany and Belgium to the East and South respectively. The capital city is Amsterdam which also doubles as the largest and most populous city in the country. Aside the capital city, there are three other large cities which are Rotterdam, The Hague and Utrecht. It has a great and developed economy which in 2019 was ranked as the eleventh highest economy in regards to per capita income.
In Netherlands, there’s equal employment opportunity to all job seekers throughout the employment process as there is no basis for discrimination in regards to age, gender, nationality, colour, race and all other attribution as protected by the law. In the end, only qualified and suitable candidate will get the position without regards all other characteristics as stated earlier.
At the moment, reputable and growing companies in Netherlands seek to employ versatile, goal-oriented, talented, and highly experienced individual to serve as Business Analyst
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as the point of contact and link between the company and the stakeholders
- Identification and documentation of requirement and specification for the business
- Serve as the intermediary between the customer and the stakeholder
- Prompt and regular performance of competitor analysis
- Ensure high and top notch service are received by customers
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Good analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and organization skills
- Pay strong attention to detail
- Good knowledge of financial market