MULTIPLE RECRUITMENT FOR LOGISTICS MANAGER IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
The United States of America which is mostly referred to by all as The United States or America is a country in North America lying between Mexico and Canada. In terms of land area, it’s regarded as the fourth largest country in the world and the third most populous country of the world. It comprises of fifty (50) states and several other possessions. It has a great and develop economy and is regarded by many as the world power with Washington DC as the capital city and New York as the populous country.
In the United States of America, there’s equal opportunity to all employment seekers throughout the employment process as there is no basis for discrimination in regards to age, gender, nationality, colour, race and all other attribution as protected by the law. In the end, only qualified and suitable candidate will get the position without regards all other characteristics as stated earlier.
At the moment, reputable and growing companies in the United States of America seek to employ a versatile, goal-oriented, talented, and highly experienced individual who can serve as Logistics Manager.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the planning and the distribution of goods and services to customers
- Ensure that delivery drivers adhere to the company’s guidelines and procedures
- Prompt scheduling of all required materials required for effective and efficient service delivery
- Ensure customers get their products and services as required and ordered
- Other duties assigned
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Prior experience is required
- Good leadership and planning skills
- Customer service and detail oriented
- Good communication skills