MULTIPLE RECRUITMENT FOR OFFICE ASSISTANT IN CANADA…APPLY NOW!!!
Canada is a country in North America bounded with the northern part of United States of America. In terms of total area, it’s ranked as the second largest country in the world whilst the fourth in the world in terms of land area. The Capital City is Ottawa with Vancouver, Montreal and Toronto as the three other notable and largest cities. It has a great and advanced economy which is ranked as the tenth largest economy in the world today.
In Canada, there’s equal employment opportunity to all job seekers throughout the employment process as there is no basis for discrimination in regards to age, gender, nationality, colour, race and all other attribution as protected by the law. In the end, only qualified and suitable candidate will get the position without regards all other characteristics as stated earlier.
At the moment, reputable and growing companies in the Canada seek to employ a versatile, goal-oriented, talented, and highly experienced individual to serve as Administrative Assistant
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Warmly welcome and receive guest to the organization
- Prompt and regular ordering of office supplies
- Serve as first point of contact to visitors in the organization
- Guide and direct all guest to the appropriate section
- Schedule meetings and appointments as required
- Receive incoming calls and mails and direct it to the appropriate department
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma
- Good communication skills
- Capable of thriving in a fast paced environment
- Pay good attention to details