MULTIPLE RECRUITMENT FOR PROJECT MANAGER IN GERMANY…APPLY NOW!!!
Germany is a country in Europe which shares borders with several other European Countries like Denmark, Poland, Czech Republic, Austria, France, Luxembourg, Belgium, and Switzerland. The capital city is Berlin which doubles as the largest city in Germany. It has a great and strong economy and it is said to have the best and largest economy in Europe and the fourth largest economy in the world.
In Germany, there’s equal employment opportunity to all job seekers throughout the employment process as there is no basis for discrimination in regards to age, gender, nationality, colour, race and all other attribution as protected by the law. In the end, only qualified and suitable candidate will get the position without regards all other characteristics as stated earlier.
At the moment, reputable and growing companies in Germany seek to employ versatile, goal-oriented, talented, and highly experienced individual to serve as Project Manager
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as the link between the company and the client
- Manages and work towards company’s goals and expectations
- Prompt provision of report on ongoing projects
- Guide and direct members of the team in achieving the company’s goals
- Adhere strictly to company’s guideline and procedure
- Prompt and regular management of resources
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned by the organization
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor Degree in IT or related field
- Good business and communication skills
- Prior experience is an advantage
- Good leadership and planning skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good problem solving skills