MULTIPLE RECRUITMENT FOR ROOM ATTENDANT IN UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
The United Arab Emirates which is otherwise simply called as the Emirate is a sovereign country in Asia sharing borders with Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Iran. It comprises of seven other emirates which are; Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Fujairah, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, Ajman, and Ras Al Khaimah with Abu Dhabi serving as the capital city and Dubai as the business hub and the most populous. Dubai and Abu Dhabi are well known to draw tourist from all over the world. It has a well-developed and great economy.
In the United Arab Emirates, there’s equal employment opportunity to all job seekers throughout the employment process as there is no basis for discrimination in regards to age, gender, nationality, colour, race and all other attribution as protected by the law. In the end, only qualified and suitable candidate will get the position without regards all other characteristics as stated earlier.
At the moment, reputable and growing companies in the United Arab Emirates seek to employ versatile, goal-oriented, talented, and highly experienced individual to serve as Room Attendant.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follows instruction and guideline of the supervisor
- Prompt and regular cleaning of rooms, bathrooms, and toilets
- Dusting and cleaning of furniture and gadgets
- Prompt and regular laying of beddings
- Ensure all work area and clean and tidy
- Regular emptying of trash bin
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Good organization and planning skills