MULTIPLE RECRUITMENT FOR SERVICE ADVISOR IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
The United States of America which is mostly referred to by all as The United States or America is a country in North America lying between Mexico and Canada. In terms of land area, it’s regarded as the fourth largest country in the world and the third most populous country of the world. It comprises of fifty (50) states and several other possessions. It has a great and develop economy and is regarded by many as the world power with Washington DC as the capital city and New York as the populous country.
In the United States of America, there’s equal opportunity to all employment seekers throughout the employment process as there is no basis for discrimination in regards to age, gender, nationality, colour, race and all other attribution as protected by the law. In the end, only qualified and suitable candidate will get the position without regards all other characteristics as stated earlier.
At the moment, reputable and growing companies in the United States of America seek to employ a versatile, goal-oriented, talented, and highly experienced individual who can serve as service advisors
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prompt interaction with technician and customers to facilitate good and quality service
- Provide quality and required advises to customers based on the services rendered
- Prompt and regular estimation of repairing and maintenance cost
- Adhere strictly to company’s safety guideline and procedure
- Other duties assigned
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma
- Good customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Capable of meeting the physical requirement of the position